MS in Health Sciences
Why the MS in Health Sciences?
The programs in the Department have a superb reputation for helping graduates be effective leaders in many facets of health care. This is made possible through the faculty’s’ content expertise and commitment to excellence in education. Coupled with affordability of state university tuition, this translates into an outstanding value for health care professionals seeking to advance their careers.
The programs in the department offers a variety of value-added features which distinguish it from other similar programs. These include:
- The convenience of entirely on-line course offerings
- The flexibility of 8 - and fifteen - week course offerings
- The option of several specialized tracks in all undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- A highly regarded university reputation
- A growing network of successful alumni
- The potential to articulate into a doctoral degree program
- The outstanding value inherent in the tuition of a state educational institution